Okt 23, 2020

Google Meet: Mark VI

Will you finally make it so that the convenor/teacher is the default owner of a recording? If other students hit the record button, give them editor or co-owner status. But give the teacher automatic, unasked for owner or at least editor status, not Can View. (Why did you even think that’d work? It’s like PASTE where you, what, feel the default is to import formatting when clearly nearly every situation calls for pasting TOWARD a format.) Please don’t tell me to contact our GSUITE admin because done that, got ignored, and frankly that’s not the answer. Each time, you know. We have to court the students who get owner status for important recordings that need immediate sharing with others, and they don’t (OMG, CAN’T) always reply or if they do it’s too late, the paper/activity for the lesson has passed, and these other students failed to get access to the recording (the learning, where does your fight take you) which for some students during these troubled/troubling times remains their ONLY access. They can’t join GMEET for a number of reasons, some of them I can’t believe I need to transmit to you. Which are likely the reasons why my students never get around to granting me editor/owner status—connectivity or power’s shot, they or their parents have lost jobs, how are you doing, how sweet it is, or they’re stuck in a quarantine facility. Give us this? I hope you understand, your skills held dear, that until I get this reasonable default owner status I’ll be giving you a single star instead of the 5 I daily click you. Hope others rate you same. Same.

Walang komento: