Abr 16, 2002

Hiatus

I'll stay off the keypad for a month or so. Or much, much longer. There are songs to be sung elsewhere and voices to manufacture. There are things to be done, ciphers to break.

So, no dishes for now! Only aftertastes.

I have a new article out in peyups and stay tuned to tinig because I have stuff there too. On second thought, just stay tuned to both of them because they have such good stuff anyway and I just write there to spoil the mood, hardyharhar! (",)

Meanwhile, feast on my archives, my previous webworks in other publications, or - this is the best option - read the people linked here. I have been journal-keeping online since November, but the better occupation is to sit back and read other lives unfold, those other thoughts flourish!

Friends and strangers, good luck with your crafts and lives! And wish me luck with the things I must discern and fathom, the passions I must tame and mute.

***

Marami akong nais malaman. Sabi ng isang guro, ang paborito nina Jess, Astrid, at Jol na si Fr. Nudas, mas mahalaga raw ang magkaroon ng mga tanong kaysa mga sagot. Hindi ko pa rin ganap na makuha iyan at kung tama pa rin iyan kahit sa labas ng akademya.

Siguro nga hanggang sa natututo tayo sa buhay-buhay, mahalaga iyan.

Kaya't heto ang pahabol na tanong, buhat mula sa dating tanong tungkol sa mga crushing na morena. Anong mas namimiss mo? Sesame Street o Batibot? Si Maria o si Ate Sienna? Si Big Bird o si Pong Pagong? O baka naman miss mo na pareho? O wala ka nang namimiss kasi si Barney talaga ang trip mo at sinusubaybayan mo ang Blue's Clues!

O sige, hihintayin ko mga sagot n'yo ha? Nu Ni Nu Ni Nu...

Walang komento: