Dis 6, 2020

M—

Thank you very much for the sending the scanned letter. As we look after our kids and elders, we’re in turns hopeful and anxious. There are simple joys to be had (katulad ho nito), so we’re grateful.

I’m relieved but also a bit sad that you are seldom there. I follow your frequent releases and sometimes disagree with your opinions.

I wonder how you’ve replaced your walks by the bay.

Have a nice week po.



Magandang gabi ho. I read your Ninoy article. Was it an antidote? It seemed an attempt to make better sense than either extreme: the hagiography of the pro-Aquino and the revisionism of the pro-Marcos. In a paragraph there, you wondered why widow and son failed to initiate investigation, and I remember you once told me about meeting Noynoy, how he seemed uninterested (or was it dismissive?) when you mentioned your acquaintance with his father.



I’m sure, by now, you know about her passing. I met her only once, at the Ateneo’s art gallery.

Ingat ho kayo.

Walang komento: