Peb 17, 2002

[If I were an online test, I would be The James Bond Villain Personality Test]

I'm The James Bond Villain Personality Test!

I live in a fictional world of spies and blonde women with ridiculous names, and I like to give people plenty of options. Although whether they're villainous is not optional.



That's it! Hey Nico, this test resulted in the same way yours did! That's the third time that happened, at least. I didn't cheat OK? Frances is right. They're a sham! Well, they're pretty nifty space-fillers though, neat icons of ennui. I'll still have use of them, or so I want to believe. Maybe people are jaded enough to look for them in my pages! I have a quite a handful.

Anyway, if it were up to me, I'd be the "Which Online Personality Test Are You?" online personality test.

Walang komento: