Set 13, 2013

Office of the President

write with feelings of utmost disappointment,
desperateness, and extreme fear for; 1.0 PURPOSE 1.2
To enhance transparency and accountability in the release
to search in my mind if I ever came across her; upon us

by several unscrupulous individuals,
in cohorts with some "corrupt"
2.1.2 Funds shall be released directly to

the implementing agencies enumerated; hope

I am not turning senile but I don’t recall any incident
on a hospital arrest under the watchful eyes of not less; 3.1.2.2
In case of the House of Representatives, the Speaker and
Did I ever meet her? I can’t even say I ever said

exchange for the dropping of said false charges and bad media
for realignment shall be supported by the following:
4.3.1 Written request; came to the Palace,
I was trying to look at her

given to the youngest sister who will be left behind
in; reports in line with the Organizational Performance
Indicator Framework (OPIF). 5.2; be very honest with you,

comparing her to pictures of her
stature, it is clearly absurd for us to commit the crime

6.0 ACCOUNTABILITY
The implementing agencies shall be accountable for
the implementation; while: Is this really
the person that we were looking for?
the main reason for our success is because of the trust

7.0 REPEALING CLAUSE
All issuances that are inconsistent with this Circular; tried
to search in my mind if I ever came across; your parents strongly
opposed and fought against. We, therefore, respectfully request

8.0 SAVING CLAUSE
Cases not covered by the provisions of this
her. When I saw her when she came to the Palace,

the protection of our family. Thank you very much and

God; for appropriate action. 9.0 EFFECTIVITY
This circular shall take effect immediately.
doesn’t look familiar. In fact, I’ll be very honest with you



    ______________________________________________
[1] Letter from Napoles to Aquino, 17 April 2013
[2] National Budget Circular No. 537: Guidelines on the Release of Funds Chargeable Against the Priority Development Assistance Fund for FY 2012
[3] Noy Denies Jenny and President Aquino is now suspect

Walang komento: