Ago 12, 2023

“No Juan chooses to be poor” | Darryl Thomas O. Gonzalez

“Perhaps a major reason for the trouble that I have shared is because I was born to a lower middle class family, and I never really had a taste of the affluent life. My parents are incredibly hardworking and responsible, but they could never land high-paying jobs because neither of them was able to finish college. My father only reached second-year college, while my mother could not complete even her elementary education. The primary reason was that education was expensive, and their lack of resources to continue held them back.”

Please continue “No Juan chooses to be poor” in PDI Youngblood.

·

Darryl recently graduated with a BA Communication Arts degree from the University of the Philippines Los Baños. He frequently contributes to POP! Jr.

Walang komento: